DanceMums, have you wanted to learn how to create costumes yourself? Sewing with Lycra and stretch fabrics is not difficult, just a different skill.
Book up to come along to my fun and friendly costume design workshops. Limited to four participants so each gets lots of support and attention, the courses start from a basic #101 level and can get progressively more advanced throught the year up to a stretch ballet tutu for those who really want a challenge.
After 35 years of experience, of making dance costumes and four year as Do Tutu, it time to branch out and share skills with the next generation of dance mums.
Each workshop has:
- Sewing Machines provided
- Fabric kits available as inclusive of cost or additional extra
- Pattern available
- Lots of tea and coffee refreshments.
Participants to provide:
- basic sewing kit including scissors and pins
- measurements required in preparation for the class
- a snack for lunch
Workshop completion time is flexible and based on the expected time for new sewers.
- #101 sleaveless leotard using block colour design
- #101 crop top and booty shorts
- #201 all in one modern suit
- #301 skirted and sleeved leotard
- #401 leotard or unitard with nude and applique design
- #501 stretch ballet tutu