- This event has passed.
DanceMums Costume Design Workshop
January 27 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£75
#DanceMums Lesson Plan
Course Title Cost £75 each Places 4
Costume Basics, level 101 Leotard
Saturday 27th January .9.30 am – 5.00pm
- To understand stretch fabric properties best suited for dance wear
- To make a sleeveless leotard using colour block designs
- To line dance wear where appropriate
- To sew elasticated edgings and finishing
- The principles of decorative design
None – introductory to stretch fabrics
- Sewing machines & Overlocker
- Fabrics in a limited range of colours
- Notions, threads, elastics etc.
- Custom sized pattern
- Tea & Coffee refreshments
Participant to provide
- Basic sewing kit with Scissors
- Any specific fabric choices
- Snack for lunch break
The participant leaves with a finished garment and a custom sized pattern to replicate their learning in the future.